إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع اسلوب عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-07-2019, 07:28 PM المحاور غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [11]
المحاور
عضو برونزي
الصورة الرمزية المحاور

المحاور is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

The Absent can insult your dignity, you're not special, you're nothing because he thinks that nobodies persons will seek God to be something, and special people leave God, he won't give you women and make you fall in homosexuality, but if someone did homosexuality relation on you, God can't fix it, you're a gay now, the Absent used that to force people to back to God

I'm insisting now to destroy the religion from the mind

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-2019, 07:48 PM المحاور غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [12]
المحاور
عضو برونزي
الصورة الرمزية المحاور

افتراضي

Let's make a challenge, sexual sins, my favorite, a whore and gay, let's hear 'em, they will say that they're bad and they hope clean life and God forgiveness, look if there's God, why he allowed to bad things and dirty sex to happen to you, he's not good God, and you're not virgin and clean any more, sex happened on you, God can't fix it, can God clean the whore history, she has been f*, and the gay, how God allowed to you to be treated like a woman, he's not good God, he can't fix it, what happened to you happened, God can't clean you

I think this's good for Canaanite faith of the Absent face

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-2019, 08:05 PM المحاور غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [13]
المحاور
عضو برونزي
الصورة الرمزية المحاور

افتراضي

The Absent face is connected to my mind, sometimes I hear ideas like I'll forgive you, that guy thinks himself and Antichrist gods, with all ways the Absent deny all my tries to believe that this's the reality and I'm wrong, back to God and worship him, it's clear to my mind 100%, I swear that I want to remove God idea from my head, I know now 100% I'm God like visions said, so I can be atheist, or anything I want, but first I want to remove God idea from my head, I saw no atheist gives a good idea or prove to remove God idea from head, believers want to put God idea in their head and I want to bring it out from my head, I know the game now

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-2019, 08:28 PM المحاور غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [14]
المحاور
عضو برونزي
الصورة الرمزية المحاور

افتراضي

There are laws of nature, you work, you gain money, you've your mind and free will, this's what universe supposed to work, but you always found problems as if someone comes always around you and make laws of nature don't work as if it supposed to be, and you found no proof, no ones, like genie, everything seemed normal, what happened

It's all to prove that there's a god, but God dosen't work like this, if you want to believe you do, and if you don't, it's your free will, it's your choice and you've your responsibility of your choice, but na na, someone wants things to work with another way

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-08-2019, 12:08 PM المحاور غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [15]
المحاور
عضو برونزي
الصورة الرمزية المحاور

افتراضي

I was thinking and found no explanation for that amount of homosexual ideas and religious ones except but that the Absent and the Antichrist style is like to make others like gays, I can't imagine that people worship God because he broke 'em sexually like the Absent wants, they seek God because they believe in him and looking for good life, this's the sense.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)
absent, faith, the

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
اسلوب عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع