إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع اسلوب عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-30-2020, 06:36 AM شمس اللادين غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [1]
شمس اللادين
عضو جميل

شمس اللادين is on a distinguished road
0057 Discovery, Knowledge And Extremism - Free Book

Hi everyone

I introduce to you the free e-book I wrote, which I strove to make, and took much time for research, care of details and quality of content

:Here is its introduction

Criticism.. is the friend of belief. Your friend is one who says what is right, not who says you are right; rather they are a pair that cannot be separated unless the balance of truth is disturbed. Religion is belief; and belief is ideas. No idea should be excluded from criticism and skepticism, with full respect for its believers and any noble value ​​it may contain.

And despite the ban imposed by some governments, criticism of religions is useful, important, even necessary; in order to see the truth as truth so we follow it, and to see falseness as falseness so we avoid it, and for the sake of having the empowerment by rightness substitute the rightfulness by power.

Extremism.. is a relative adjective, with a disputable definition that cannot be settled. But I think that its worst form is what leads the holders of some belief to claim that their belief invalidates other beliefs and that it must be imposed on an entire people, and pushes them to terrorism towards that who disagrees with them, and to harming that person or even killing him|her, whether formally through a government or personally through an extremist individual or group.

Acknowledging that we don't know all the answers is better for us than taking the wrong answers, delusionally or arrogantly. To see things as they truly are, it is necessary to be stripped of inherited beliefs so that the mind gets freed from their control. If you cannot leave them, then at least, when you are searching or contemplating, put them in the "silent" mode.

This book is a means of defence, not offence; as the main purpose of it is to record and explain the reasons that pushed me to leave the religion (Islam), (there isn't any personal reason in them; rather they're information that was not available to us previously,) and to prove that the irreligionist.. left falseness for the sake of becoming on the right path to truth.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-01-2020, 02:34 PM شمس اللادين غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [2]
شمس اللادين
عضو جميل

شمس اللادين is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Sections

PART I: REVOLVING & EVOLVING
1. Clear & Plain .. Easy To explain
2. The Me'raj .. & A Mirage
3. The Scholars' Structure .. On Basis With Fracture
4. Prayer, Fasting .. & Facts That Sting
5. Embryo Formation .. & Misinformation
6. Clear The Pollution .. See The Evolution
7. Miscellaneous
8. Conclusion .. It's A Delusion
PART II: ERUPTION OF CORRUPTION
9. A Revised Improved Version
10. The Old Tale .. Grew A Tail
11. Researchers Slam .. The Heresy Of Islam
12. What Was The Motive? .. Gains Were Attractive
PART III: ATROCITY IS LOUD .. TRUTH'S NOT ALLOWED
13. Legalization Of Discrimination
14. With Allah's Will .. They Torture & Kill
15. When The Cruel .. Seek To Rule
16. Things Shall Stay .. Our Fathers' Way
17. Final Word .. If You Heard

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-02-2020, 04:41 PM إبن وراق غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [3]
إبن وراق
المشرف العام
الصورة الرمزية إبن وراق

إبن وراق will become famous soon enoughإبن وراق will become famous soon enough

great thanks for your impressive work

:: توقيعي :::
تحدي إبن وراق في منتديات الملحدين العرب
https://www.il7ad.org/vb/showthread.php?t=18860

تحدي قائم إلى يوم تبعثون أو من الوهم تستيقظون

نخاس موالي للنخاسين او مبرر لصلاحية النخاسة و يتلذذ بها بين بني البشر و ياتيك يتبجح يحسب نفسه حاملا لحقيبة كمال الاخلاق و السلوك خلف ظهره التي حسب رأيه الغبي تسمو عن رجاحة العقل و المنطق و الظمير الحر
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
اسلوب عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع