شبكة الإلحاد العربيُ  

العودة   شبكة الإلحاد العربيُ > ملتقيات الفنون و الآداب > ساحة الشعر و الأدب المكتوب

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع اسلوب عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-03-2016, 06:56 PM شمس غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [41]
شمس
عضو بلاتيني

شمس is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

هذه بعض المقتطفات للاجزاء الاخيرة للقصة...

The lawyer began to read the will: “I, Duke Charles Randal, announce with sound mental capacity, that my wife Duchess Bridget Randal is a false, deceptive and treacherous woman. She has admitted to me that Leonard is not my son. He is a bastard born out of wedlock from the servant Brenton Dexter who was expelled from the palace 22 years ago. As such, I disinherit Leonard Randal and refuse him any provisions from my will. I have decided that I recommend all my possessions, my money and my estates to my only legitimate son, Lord Gilbert Randal, who will be the Duke of Kidlington after me. I have also stripped Bridget Randal of all her titles and powers as my wife because of her infidelity and lies, and Leonard Randal, who is not my real son, from his. Thus, this is my will and I ask for the performance of this commandment literally…and to respect my decision after my death so that I may rest peacefully.”

Duchess Randal stood up and gasped. “Impossible! Something is wrong!”

The lawyer hummed and hawed. “Well…I am sorry, my Lady, but…” he consulted the will again. “This is what your late husband wrote. You can look here.”

“My Charles would never do that! And that is not the truth!”
“May I have a look at the will, please?” Leonard asked.
“Indeed,” the lawyer gave the will to Leonard.

“Well, I see we have an old secret here!,” Gilbert stood up and scoffed. “But it has been revealed now!”
“I am sorry Lady Randal, but this is your husband’s signature.. And the royal seal as well. We cannot do anything about it…” the lawyer said.

Leonard gave the will to his mother, confused, “Even me mother…I cannot believe it..”
Lady Bridget took the will and started read it, tears streaming down her face.
After Lady Bridget read it, “That is right! But still…I cannot believe it.”

Then she looked at Leonard straight in the eye. “But do not believe for a second, dear Leonard, that you are not the son of Charles…you are his son from his flesh and blood… I swear to you!”
“I believe you, my dear mother.” Leonard replied with utter conviction.

“Oh dear mother! Are you sure of this?” said Gilbert, pretending innocence, “Please tell the truth…who was Mr. Dexter?”

“He was a malicious man. Actually, he was a servant who worked in the palace gardens many years ago. I felt always that he used to look at me in a strange way…and he began sending me a letters about a love affair…but I always ignored him and burned the letters. Of course, I did not tell your father about this, because I did not see the need to tell him! One night, I was in my room asleep, wearing my sleep clothes…suddenly, that impudent servant entered my room and tried to attack me in my bed! But your father heard my screams and entered the room at the right time!”

Then he kicked out that servant from the palace immediately. Afterwards, I told your father that I was I innocent and that nothing happened between us…and your father believed me, because he loved and trusted me. He knew that I was always faithful to him. Shortly after that incident, I got pregnant with Leonard.”

Then Duchess Randal looked at Leonard with glittering eyes full of tenderness. She placed both hands on his cheeks. “I assure you, dear son...you are the son of Charles...believe me.”

Leonard clutched both of his mother’s hands and kiss them, “I trust you mother…I trust every word you say..”

At that moment, Gilbert began to clap his hands, “Bravo.. Bravo. A touching story!”
Then he put his hand under his chin cynically. “But hmm! Let us think about this miracle. My mother begotten me when she was about 19 years old, after a while the doctors said that my father would not able to procreate children anymore. But after 10 years, and by chance. Oh yes, by chance after the accident with that servant Dexter, what a surprise! My dear mother got pregnant but not from him, from my father, Duke Charles Randal!”

“Why you do not want to believe your mother, Gilbert?” Duchess Randal asked her older son beseechingly. “I swear nothing happen between the servant and me! Yes, he attempted to …have his way with me that day, but I assure you nothing happened. In addition, you know that it was a wrong conclusion by many doctors. You know that Doctor Augustine Boothman confirmed the opposite of what other doctors said, that your father was totally capable of childbearing…”

Gilbert stood up, refusing to look at his mother or Leonard. He proclaimed snobbishly: Only one doctor said that! So all the other doctors were stupid, but doctor old Boothman is the right one! Oh, please…you are not able to deceive me with your false claims and tears, mother. I will keep convinced that this is a false play. I know you do not love me as much as Leonard…you never did!”

“No, please Gilbert…I love you both...and evenly…” Duchess Randal insisted, trying to touch his hand. But he pulled his hands away.

Leonard jumped up to attack his brother but his mother caught his hand, not allowing him. Then Leonard said angrily, “Watch your words Gilbert…if you were not my brother...”

Suddenly, Gilbert fired off a laugh, “What? My brother! If I had a brother in this world ...then his father would be Duke Charles Randal, Not the bastard son of a servant...”
Leonard cocked his fist and aimed it at Gilbert, but his mother held his arm back, begging and crying, “Please, no...Do not fight, my children.”

Then she looked at Gilbert and begged: “Please Gilbert…believe me, Leonard is your brother and his father is Charles. Please.”

Gilbert ignored her. The expression on his face was colder and rougher than ice.

Thus, Mrs. Randal and her younger son were expelled from the palace, and the news about what was said in the will spread quickly between the people of the noble class. They believed all that was said in that commandment, and no one, not even from relatives or friends, reached out to the disgraced duchess or tried to defend her!

:: توقيعي ::: "Sacrifice & Satisfaction"
"When we feel satisfied, we are able to sacrifice. And when we sacrifice. .we reach the paradise that we dreamt of..without even feeling that we've made a sacrifice. ."
"N"
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-01-2016, 02:22 PM شمس غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [42]
شمس
عضو بلاتيني

شمس is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

واخيرا..انتهى التدقيق الذي دام حوالي سنتين ونصف!
بقيت مراحل التدقيق الاخيرة ..والتي اتمنى الا تكون اكثر من 3 او 4 شهور.....لتستعد هذه الرواية للنشر! :)

اشكر كل من تابعني......

واتمنى ان تنال الاعجاب

:: توقيعي ::: "Sacrifice & Satisfaction"
"When we feel satisfied, we are able to sacrifice. And when we sacrifice. .we reach the paradise that we dreamt of..without even feeling that we've made a sacrifice. ."
"N"
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-01-2016, 10:10 PM مُنْشقّ غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [43]
مُنْشقّ
عضو عامل
الصورة الرمزية مُنْشقّ

مُنْشقّ is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

أحببت أن أمرّ لألقي تحيّة على كاتبتنا الجميلة.
قرأت بعضا من مقتطافتك.
الرواية مثيرة، بجوّ فيكتوريّ، تجعل القارئ يغوص في تفاصيل الحياة الأسريّة للشخصيات بمناخها الدراميّ، تذكرني بروايات إميلي برونتي '' مرتفعات ووذرينغ '' أو جين أوستن.

:: توقيعي ::: الدينُ أفيون الشعوب.

“What can be said at all can be said clearly; and whereof one cannot speak thereof one must be silent”
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-08-2016, 07:51 PM حكمت غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [44]
حكمت
الباحِثّين

حكمت is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

حقيقة يا شمس، قرأت قسما من المقتطفات، والمكتوب واضح من عنوانه كما يقال، في لوحة رائعة امتزجت فيها ألوان من الشاعرية والاثارة والتشويق...شي روعة فعلا
هاد أكتر مقطع عجبني من يلي قرأتهم
“Even you are really innocent, it does not matter*anymore. Listen to me. This is your new life now. Forgot the sun, forgot the parties, and forget your dreams of fancy sliced meat. Or fine wine. You see these cracked terrazzo walls here? They have become cracked and frayed largely due to what they’ve witnessed, what they’ve heard—stories about our victims, of poverty, hunger, pain and desperation. Desperation that drove us to commit our terrible crimes. Us unfortunate woman who are locked away here…nothing can engulf our suffering, not even the largest fire in the world. Only these silent, miserable walls know our tales of woe.”
تسلم ايديكي

:: توقيعي ::: طربت آهاً....فكنتِ المجد في طربي...
شآم ما المجد؟...أنت المجد لم يغبِ...
بغداد...والشعراء والصور
ذهب الزمان وضوعه العطر
يا ألف ليلة يا مكملة الأعراس
يغسل وجهك القمر...
أنا ضد الدين وتسلطه فقط، ولكني أحب كل المؤمنين المتنورين المجددين الرافضين لكل الهمجية والعبث، أحب كل من لا يكرهني بسبب أفكاري
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-04-2018, 09:23 PM لؤي عشري غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [45]
لؤي عشري
باحث ومشرف عام
الصورة الرمزية لؤي عشري

لؤي عشري is on a distinguished road
إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى لؤي عشري
افتراضي

شيء رائع. قرأت بقدر ما اسعفتني لغتي بعض الفقرات الأولى. يبدو عملا ذا فكر عميق. فكرتك للكتابة والنشر بالإنجليزية أفيد لكِ أكيد. على الأقل شعوب تقرأ، لكن هذا يتوقف على كيفية استقبالهم لروايتك فأنتِ تقومين بتحدٍّ لا شك أنكِ واثقة منه من جهتين: أن تتلقى استحسانا من أصحاب اللغة الإنجليزية كلغة أم لهم وأن تكون مجيدة في توصيف بريطانيا القرن ال19، لا يمكنني قطعا معرفة حرف من هذا ولو قلت غير هذا وادعيت معرفة أدنى شيء من ذلك أكون أستجحش فعلًا، وأتمنى تتيحي نسخة عربية لنا نحن البدو الحمر الغلابة
تحياتي

:: توقيعي ::: سئمت من العرب وتخلفهم الفكري والاجتماعي والعلمي.
كتبي: http://atheismlibrary.blogspot.com.eg/
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-27-2019, 10:26 PM Nooor alhaya غير متواجد حالياً   رقم الموضوع : [46]
Nooor alhaya
عضو جديد

Nooor alhaya is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

عظيمة تلك المقتطفات
تسلم الأيادي والذوق العالي

مقتطفات جميلة
مقتطفات من روايات
مقتطفات من أجمل ما قرأت

:: توقيعي ::: أعرف الحياة الآن:
http://knowlifenow.com
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)
and, مقتطفات, العضوة, تأليف, تاليف, رواية, شمس, rose, sacrifice, satisfaction

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
اسلوب عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
حياة جديدة من رواية طين بلادي رواية لم تنشر بعد. Dadi ساحة الشعر و الأدب المكتوب 3 08-13-2017 07:32 PM
غروب شمس...ام...شروق شمس ؟ شمس ساحـة الاعضاء الـعامة ☄ 13 04-19-2016 08:51 PM
هل القرآن من تأليف يهودي مسطول ؟ مؤمن بالله العقيدة الاسلامية ☪ 5 09-08-2015 08:16 PM
طائرة العضوة rose الخاصة ! شمس ساحـة الاعضاء الـعامة ☄ 78 05-30-2015 04:20 AM
لمحة عن رواية من تاليف العضوة شمس ، من الادب الانكليزي.. شمس ساحة الشعر و الأدب المكتوب 7 03-07-2015 01:38 AM